- Nothando Hlophe is a female gospel artist from Manzini, Swaziland. She attended St Andrews Primary, St Mary’s and completed her high school education at Phumelele High School in 2009. Her dream to make it in the industry has been marred with challenges but her faith that kept her going. Her music career instantly changed the moment she was announced the winner of the Women in Praise talent search competition hosted by Umvini Events in conjunction with Spirit Music Group.
- On 27 february 2016, she did a live-CD recording took place at Esibayeni Lodge. She was supported by other local gospel artists such as Frans Dlamini, Linda Dlamini, Sibusiso Mthembu, banele Dlamini and many more.
- KWAITO sensation Nobuhle recently shot a music video for her current hit single ‘Ndofaya’.The song was recorded by renowned producer, Deeflava.The video was shot at different locations around Manzini by film producer Triple Blaq, who has also done a number of videos for artists such as Kena, Ghetho Villa, Loma and many more.
- Nobuhle is not new to the entertainment industry as her previous ‘Kuhle’ single made it to the SBIS 2 top 20 chart. The lady gives it her all when performing, which reminds kwaito lovers of the late kwaito queen, Lebo Mathosa. According to her producer, the ‘Ndofays’s hit song music video aims at increasing her base adding her fans could possibly look forward to something new and fresh.
- Fikile Floewe (real name Fikile Dladla-Nxumalo) is a female singer from Swaziland. She is one of the country’s most gifted vocalists and composers who began composing and writing music when she was 15 years old. She draws her musical aspirations from artists such as Simphiwe Dana, Siphokazi, the late Miriam Makeba and Jill Scott.
- Her music career began in high school, having participated in the school choir. She realised she had an interest in musc and eventually trained as a soloist. Shortly afterwads, she won the 1995 Soloist of The Year award at Evelyn Baring High school.
- She has collaborated on stage with artists such as Afro-jazz singer, Siphokazi Maraqana, Selaelo Selota,US Hip Hop Artist Toni Blackman to name a few. She has also done jingles for KFC, ILO, LUSWETI and more. She has also performed at one of Swaziland’s biggest festivals Bushfire in collaboration with Lilanga and Temaswati Project.
- Phathwakahle Mabuza, also known as Queen of Swazi gospel, is female gospel artist from Manzini, Swaziland. She shot to fame after releasing her famous album ‘Akezeli Akalali’, released in 2010, with the hit track ‘Kukhona Okuzowendzeka’.
- She has gone beyond the country’s borders where she graced many stages including Ukhozi FM Easter Festival at Port Shepstone in South Africa, the Nelson Mandela’s Prayer at Mbombela Stadium and the Mpumalanga Arts and Culture and the 2013/2014 cross over at Mbombela Stadium.
- Nonhle Mthethwa is the youngest (as of April 2016) gospel musician in Swaziland who was brought up in a musical family. Her parents Mabandla and Amazing are both gospel artists. She attended Beaufort Nazerene Primary in Manzini and performs at various events every weekend. She recorded her first CD when she was seven years age while in Grade two. Her debut album was released on 3 March 2012 at the Divine Healing Ministries in Manzini while doing Grade three.
- In 2011, she landed a record deal with a South African company called Prestige Music. The youngster was spotted while performing at the Trade Fair. In 2012, there was a concern by the public that cited her parents were exploiting her and that she was being deprived of an opportunity to grow up like a normal child. They argued that her parents are making money out of her. They were concerns that she was spending more time rehearsing at the expense of focusing on her school work