- Founded by Larry Mhlanga in Mbabane, Swaziland in 2013, PelePele Cultural Group is a multidisciplinary music and dance production outfit that brings together various art forms such as theatre, dance, music and film. It is a unique music and dance group in the Kingdom of Swaziland made up of a cast of 30 Swazi dancers, singers, indigenous musicians and drummers.
- The group has produced a number of stage and public productions and has also been booked on a number of cooperate, national and international festival and events. Some of them include the MTN Mobile Money Campaign (Drama – Edutainment Ongoing) in 2011. They also performed in 150 schools at the Likusasa Ngelami Project in conjunction with Pom-Pom.
- Lwazi Ayanda Magaya aka Magaya is an upcoming kwaito artist who aims at re-building and conquering the kwaito music industry in Swaziland and beyond. Inspired by the likes of Spikiri, Mdu, Chester, Tkzee, Big Nuz, Shisaboy and Dj Cleo to name a few, Magaya is almost done in studio recording his debut album.
- Magaya recently performed @ Kings Palace (Tembisa) along side Bricks, Dj Whiskey and Mandoza. He has shared the stage with the likes of Glen Lewis, Infinite Boys and a host of Swazi & Nelspruit djs.
- With his 1st official singles like “Money Talks” and “Z’yabulalana ft Slim Odie” which have been rotating on Swazi radio stations, it is a sign that he is heading for greater heights in the music industry. His powerful hit “Z’yabulalana” which he featured Nelspruit kwaito artist, Slim Odie, is currently Number 7 on the SBIS 2 FM Top 20.
- His music journey began at 14 years, when he met Hip Hop. It was love at first rhyme. From then onwards, there was no looking back. His music paints vivid imagery of Kasie life in 3D. It is like taking a journey through the streets of loxion culture. His genre is Kasie Rap.
- He has wowed crowds, and was in the top 10 of the Swazi Rhythm competition which was organized by SBIS 2 Radio Host, DJ Lindelwa “Lindz” Mafa and Ligwalagwala FM Radio hosts, DJ Madumane and DJ Given Mathabela. His Track “Bounce” has received massive airplay on radio.
- KWAITO sensation Nobuhle recently shot a music video for her current hit single ‘Ndofaya’.The song was recorded by renowned producer, Deeflava.The video was shot at different locations around Manzini by film producer Triple Blaq, who has also done a number of videos for artists such as Kena, Ghetho Villa, Loma and many more.
- Nobuhle is not new to the entertainment industry as her previous ‘Kuhle’ single made it to the SBIS 2 top 20 chart. The lady gives it her all when performing, which reminds kwaito lovers of the late kwaito queen, Lebo Mathosa. According to her producer, the ‘Ndofays’s hit song music video aims at increasing her base adding her fans could possibly look forward to something new and fresh.
- Metal Chains topped the local charts with their banger ‘Dress code’, and sensational kasi-rapper Ghetto Villah of ‘ Ngiphum’ekasi’ fame.