- Tiyas King is a singer, songwriter, dynamic performer and multiple award winning artist from Swaziland. His music ranges from electro, to hip-hop, to typical RnB (both old school and new school), to a bit of soft rock influence. He is known for songs like ‘Save Me’, ‘911 Playa Helpline’ (Love Chronicles), ‘Do That Again’, ‘Eve’, ‘The Breakup’ (Lies The Truth), ‘Number 1’ , ‘Stubborn Love’, ‘Fire and Gasoline’ and ‘Laws of Attraction’ (Hello Sunshine ).
- He is the winner of two 2015 Tihlabani Awards in the Best RnB and a NACA categories. He began singing at a local church choir in 1999. His music is signed to management of Thasa Management and Bookings Agency, a capable entity headed by one Christian Tabo Sishwashwa.
- Born Sitandazile Amanda Motsa, Amanda Mo is an RnB, soul and pop Swaziland artist who draws her musical influences from a number of artists she respects. Her love for music prompted her to form a music group while in high school. Her journey of becoming a musician began to take shape when she formed the group. She formed another group called Lipstick. The mind-blowing duo produced a song called ‘Lipstick’.
- She landed her songwriting and vocal talent to South Africa’s Soul Candy records where she appeared on Dj Qness’ latest ‘One Cue Vol. 4’ album on the house track she penned called ‘You’. Her RnB ballad called ‘This Promise’ was picked by a number of internet radio channels and received reviews from music critics.
- She has shared the stage with top Swazi artists and South African music heavy weights such as Lira and Moneoa and has showcased her talents in some Johannesburg, Nelspruit and Durban events. In August 2014, she was selected as one of the artists that might share the stage with U.S’ top rapper Nicki Minaj.
- Mandisa, born Mandisa Sandra Mamba, is an up and coming artist who recorded her first single early 2016. This talented young lady has already shared the stage with acts such as; The Muffinz, Siphokazi, Vusi Mahlasela, Soweto String Quartet, DJ Peanaro, Nicky B, Bholoja, KRTC, Mozaik, Crax, Sands, 80 script, King Terry and many more. The 24 year old is a pop/RnB musician with a fresh sound that fuses soft elements of rock, jazz, rap, Caribbean feel and many more. Simply put, her sound explores all musical genres and the artist believes “you can’t put creativity and inspiration in a box, and the same applies with my music/sound”.
- Born Nomfundo Sibandze, Adrienne Foo is a Swaziland born female RnB artist whose passion for music began at an early age. She has always been a member of Usuthu Forest Primary and Sisekelo High Schools. She relocated to South Africa halfway through her high school education. She also joined the choir at her new high school.